Our friend and now the official political cartoonist of A Loyal Opposition, Shane has shared with us the tattered and dingy Dan Coats coat of arms. Leaning against a fat stack of lobbyist cash and resplendent with a Hugo Chavez bumper-sticker we think it tells the Coats story very clearly.
- John Layton for Sheriff’s Tough New Ad
- Charlie “Dork” White Was Too Busy To Be Honest
- Dan Coats Moved Indiana Jobs to Mexico
- Charlie White: Dork!
- Mourdock Loves Beck Taint
- The Chair Recognizes the Gentleman from Yemen?
- Deficit Neutral FMAP Stimulus Moving Through Congress Despite Lugar and Other Obstructionist Rs
- Tim Berry Campaigns on Your Dime
- Here He Comes!
- Happy Father’s Day From The Once And Future Governor