Colonel John Layton comes out with a powerful new ad today. It is interesting in its focus on one of the key functions of the Sheriff’s department after Mayor Ballard’s de-unification of the IMPD/Sheriff’s Department: tracking sex offenders. Something in which his opponent, like most functions of the Sheriff’s department, has no background or understanding.
- John Layton for Sheriff’s Tough New Ad
- Charlie “Dork” White Was Too Busy To Be Honest
- Dan Coats Moved Indiana Jobs to Mexico
- Charlie White: Dork!
- Mourdock Loves Beck Taint
- The Chair Recognizes the Gentleman from Yemen?
- Deficit Neutral FMAP Stimulus Moving Through Congress Despite Lugar and Other Obstructionist Rs
- Tim Berry Campaigns on Your Dime
- Here He Comes!
- Happy Father’s Day From The Once And Future Governor